[openstack-dev] [cinder] Removing Support for Drivers with Failing CI's ...

Jay S Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 23:13:23 UTC 2018

All,

This note is to make everyone aware that I have submitted patches for a
number of drivers that have not run 3rd party CI in 60 or more days.
The following is a list of the drivers, how long since their CI last ran
and links to the patches which mark them as unsupported drivers:

  * DataCore CI – 99 Days - https://review.openstack.org/571533
  * Dell EMC CorpHD CI – 121 Days - https://review.openstack.org/571555
  * HGST Solutions CI – 306 Days - https://review.openstack.org/571560
  * IBM GPFS CI – 212 Days - https://review.openstack.org/571590
  * Itri Disco CI – 110 Days - https://review.openstack.org/571592
  * Nimble Storage CI – 78 Days - https://review.openstack.org/571599
  * StorPool – Unknown - https://review.openstack.org/571935
  * Vedams –HPMSA – 442 Days - https://review.openstack.org/571940
  * Brocade OpenStack – CI – 261 Days - https://review.openstack.org/571943

All of these drivers will be marked unsupported for the Rocky release
and will be removed in the Stein release if the 3rd Party CI is not
returned to a working state.

If your driver is on the list and you have questions please respond to
this thread and we can discuss what needs to be done to return support
for your driver.

Thank you for your attention to this matter!

Jay

(jungleboy)