[openstack-dev] [nova] [placement] Upgrade concerns with nested Resource Providers

Dan Smith dms at danplanet.com
Fri Jun 1 19:02:10 UTC 2018

No, what you said was:

>> I would vote for Option #2 if it comes down to it.

Implying (to me at least) that you still weren't in favor of either, but
would choose that as the least offensive option :)

I didn't quote it because I didn't have any response. I just wanted to
address the other assertions about what is and isn't a common upgrade
scenario, which I think is the important data we need to consider when
making a decision here.

I didn't mean to imply or hide anything with my message trimming, so
sorry if it came across as such.

--Dan