[openstack-dev] [tripleo][ci][metrics] FFE request for QDR integration in TripleO (Was: Stucked in the middle of work because of RDO CI)

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Tue Jul 31 22:09:44 UTC 2018

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 11:31 AM, Pradeep Kilambi <prad at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Alex:
>
> Can you consider this our FFE for the QDR patches. Its mainly blocked on CI
> issues. Half the patches for QDR integration are already merged. The other 3
> referenced need to get merged once CI passes. Please consider this out
> formal request for FFE for QDR integration in tripleo.

Ok if it's just these patches and there is no further work it should
be OK. I did point out (prior to CI issues) that the patch[0] actually
broke the ovb jobs back in June. It seemed to be related to missing
containers or something to that effect.  So we'll need to be extra
care when merging this to ensure it does not break anything.  If we
get clean jobs prior to the rc1, we can merge it. If not I'd say we
need to hold off.  I don't consider this is a blocking feature.

Thanks,
-Alex

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/578749/