[openstack-dev] [trove] Considering the transfter of the project leadership

赵超 zhaochao1984 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 02:07:32 UTC 2018

Dariusz Krol,

That's great, thanks. Please submit your nomination asap, the deadline is
today(2018-07-31 23:45:00 UTC). For detailed guidance about nomination,
please refer to https://governance.openstack.org/election/.

I think we need some work on https://review.openstack.org/#/c/586528/2, and
we're still in the Feature Freeze, so we also need to wait for the stable
branch created(this should be done in the next week).

--
To be free as in freedom.