[openstack-dev] [election][horizon][ptl] PTL Candidacy for Stein Release

Ivan Kolodyazhny e0ne at e0ne.info
Mon Jul 30 17:47:18 UTC 2018

Hello  everyone,

I would like to announce my candidacy for PTL of Horizon for Stein release.

I had the honor to serve PTL role in the Rocky timeframe and I want to
continue work
with such a great team with PTL hat.

During Rocky release cycle we worked mostly on the technical dept. We
improved our
CI with new jobs for Selenium tests. Some work is still in progress on
getting
integration tests working again. We're pretty close to reaching mox to mock
migration community goal. I would like to work on these areas in Stein
release
too.

In addition to this, as PTL I'm going to work on the following areas:

* Finish work on mox to mock migrations and integration tests CI job.

* More cross projects work should be done: cross-project CI jobs for
plugins,
  work closely with projects teams to understand which features should be
  implemented in Horizon.

* We need to help to contributors to get patches merged faster: work closely
  with new contributors, improve documentation to get it friendly both for
  JavaScript and Python developers.

I'm looking forward to working together with all of you on Stein release
and hope
for your help with my efforts.

Thank you,
Ivan Kolodyazhny (e0ne)