[openstack-dev] [Sahara][PTL][Elections] Candidacy for Sahara PTL

Telles Nobrega tenobreg at redhat.com
Mon Jul 30 13:58:19 UTC 2018

Hi Saharans, I would like to nominate myself to act as PTL for Sahara
during the Stein cycle.

I've been acting as PTL for the last three cycles (Pike, Queens and Rocky)
and I believe that we had good results and the project improved well during
this time.

Moving forward I plan to continue working on the direction of stabilization
of the project and improvements of user experience.

* Bug triaging:

We need to clean up our bug list. This has been a goal on all last cycles
and we need to continue this work.

* Documentation:

Improvements on documentation is always needed and we had some new features
introduced and we have to make sure that we keep documentation up to date
and user friendly.

* Final APIv2 work

Sadly we didn't finish this in Rocky and for sure we will have to finish in
Stein.

* Modularity

One of the main features planned for Stein is the split of the plugins from
the Sahara code. This will easy the installment and maintenance of Sahara
by deployers.

I hope that I can continue leading the team and help improve Sahara as much
as we can.

--

TELLES NOBREGA

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Red Hat Brasil  <https://www.redhat.com/>

Av. Brg. Faria Lima, 3900 - 8º andar - Itaim Bibi, São Paulo

tenobreg at redhat.com
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
 Red Hat é reconhecida entre as melhores empresas para trabalhar no Brasil
pelo Great Place to Work.