[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Mistral workflow cannot establish connection

Samuel Monderer smonderer at vasonanetworks.com
Wed Jul 25 15:38:18 UTC 2018

Hi Steve,

You were right, when I removed most of the roles it worked.

I've encountered another problem. It seems that the network-isolation.yaml
I used with OSP11 is pointing to files that do not exist anymore such as

*  # Port assignments for the Controller role*
*  OS::TripleO::Controller::Ports::ExternalPort:
/usr/share/openstack-tripleo-heat-templates/network/ports/external.yaml*
*  OS::TripleO::Controller::Ports::InternalApiPort:
/usr/share/openstack-tripleo-heat-templates/network/ports/internal_api.yaml*
*  OS::TripleO::Controller::Ports::StoragePort:
/usr/share/openstack-tripleo-heat-templates/network/ports/noop.yaml*
*  OS::TripleO::Controller::Ports::StorageMgmtPort:
/usr/share/openstack-tripleo-heat-templates/network/ports/noop.yaml*
*  OS::TripleO::Controller::Ports::TenantPort:
/usr/share/openstack-tripleo-heat-templates/network/ports/tenant.yaml*
*  OS::TripleO::Controller::Ports::ManagementPort:
/usr/share/openstack-tripleo-heat-templates/network/ports/management_from_pool.yaml*

Have they moved to a different location or are they created during the
overcloud deployment??

Thanks
Samuel