[openstack-dev] [all][election] Nominations for OpenStack PTLs (Project Team Leads) are now open

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Jul 25 01:26:56 UTC 2018

On 2018-07-25 08:54:51 +0900 (+0900), Emmet Hikory wrote:
[...]
> All nominations must be submitted as a text file to the openstack/election
> repository as explained at
> http://governance.openstack.org/election/#how-to-submit-your-candidacy
>
> Please make sure to follow the new candidacy file naming convention:
> $cycle_name/$project_name/$ircname.txt.
[...]

The directions on the Web page are correct, but it looks like we
need to update our E-mail template to reflect last cycle's change
from $ircname to $email_address instead.

Just to be clear, the candidacy filename should be an E-mail address
you use both with your Gerrit account and your OpenStack Foundation
Individual Member profile since we'll use it both to confirm you
have a qualifying change merged to a relevant deliverable repository
and that you have an active foundation membership.
--
Jeremy Stanley