[openstack-dev] [stable][meta] Proposing Retiring the Stable Branch project

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Fri Jul 20 03:05:26 UTC 2018

team and Opening the Extended Maintenance SIG
Hello folks,
    So really the subject says it all.  I fell like at the time we
created the Stable branch project team that was the only option.  Since
then we have crated the SIG structure and in my opinion that's a better
fit.  We've also transition from 'Stable Branch Maintenance' to
'Extended Maintenance'

Being a SIG will make it explicit that we *need* operator, user and
developer contributions.

Yours Tony.