[openstack-dev] [cinder][nova] Proper behavior for os-force_detach

Walter Boring waboring at hemna.com
Wed Jul 18 15:56:07 UTC 2018

The whole purpose of this test is to simulate the case where Nova doesn't
know where the vm is anymore,
or may simply not exist, but we need to clean up the cinder side of
things.   That being said, with the new
attach API, the connector is being saved in the cinder database for each
volume attachment.

Walt