[openstack-dev] [all][tc][release][election][adjutant] Welcome Adjutant as an official project!

Adrian Turjak adriant at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Jul 18 00:19:17 UTC 2018

Thanks!

As the current project lead for Adjutant I welcome the news, and while I
know it wasn't an easy process would like to thank everyone involved in
the voting. All the feedback (good and bad) will be taken on board to
make the service as suited for OpenStack as possible in the space we've
decided it can fit.

Now to onboarding, choosing a suitable service type, and preparing for a
busy Stein cycle!

- Adrian