[openstack-dev] [networking-odl] Builds are failing in Stable/pike in networking-odl

Isaku Yamahata isaku.yamahata at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 18:53:10 UTC 2018

Hello Vamsikrishna.

Carbon snapshot hasn't been build any more and not available from opendaylight nexus server.
But the carbon job tried to get carbon snapshot and filed.
So the fix is to use latest(and final?) carbon release(carbon SR4) instead of carbon snapshot.

Maybe you'd like to twist networking-odl/devstack/pre_test_hook.sh
or networking-odl/devstack/odl-release/carbon-snapshot
to point carbon SR4 release.

thanks,

--
Isaku Yamahata <isaku.yamahata at gmail.com>