[openstack-dev] [nova] Reminder on nova-network API removal work

Stephen Finucane sfinucan at redhat.com
Mon Jul 16 12:40:15 UTC 2018

On Fri, 2018-07-13 at 15:23 -0500, Matt Riedemann wrote:
> There are currently no open changes for the nova-network API removal
> tracked here [1] but there are at least two low-hanging fruit APIs to
> remove:
>
> * os-floating-ips-bulk
> * os-floating-ips-dns

The two of these are done now.

 * https://review.openstack.org/582912
 * https://review.openstack.org/582943

There's a tempest test that needs to be disabled/removed for the first
one and I'm waiting on CI results for the second.

Looking at the other ones to see if I can figure out if they can/should
be removed.

Stephen