[openstack-dev] [Zun] Zun UI questions

Hongbin Lu hongbin034 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 03:34:48 UTC 2018

Hi Amy,

First, I want to confirm which version of devstack you were using? (go to
the devstack folder and type "git log -1").

If possible, I would suggest to do the following steps:

* Run ./unstack
* Run ./clean
* Pull down the latest version of devstack (if it is too old)
* Pull down the latest version of all the projects under /opt/stack/
* Run ./stack

If above steps couldn't resolve the problem, please let me know.

Best regards,
Hongbin