[openstack-dev] [keystone] Feature Status and Exceptions

Johannes Grassler jgrassler at suse.de
Fri Jul 13 21:16:22 UTC 2018

Hello,

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 03:50:33PM -0500, Lance Bragstad wrote:
> On 07/13/2018 03:37 PM, Johannes Grassler wrote:
> > On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 02:19:35PM -0500, Lance Bragstad wrote:
> >> *Capability Lists**
> >> *
> >> The capability lists involves a lot of work, not just within keystone,
> >> but also keystonemiddleware, which will freeze next week. I think it's
> >> reasonable to say that this will be something that has to be pushed to
> >> Stein [3].
> > I was was planning to email you about that, too...I didn't have much
> > time for it lately (rushing to get a few changes in Monasca in plus a
> > whole bunch of packaging stuff) and with the deadline this close I
> > didn't see much of a chance to get anything meaningful in.
> >
> > So +1 for Stein from my side. This time I can plan for and accomodate it
> > by having less Monasca stuff on my plate...
>
> +1
>
> Thanks for confirming. There still seems to be quite a bit of discussion
> around the data model and layout. We can use the PTG to focus on that as
> a group if needed (and if you'll be there).

For now I'll try to remain cautiously optimistic that this discussion
can mostly be resolved by starting from the controller end and making my
way to the data model from that side, as people suggested :-)

As for the PTG: until now I was planning on skipping it. Lots of travel
already this year and I need some quiet time without jetlag to work on
the code, too...

Cheers,

Johannes

--
Johannes Grassler, Cloud Developer
SUSE Linux GmbH, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)