[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Rocky blueprints

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Fri Jul 13 00:12:04 UTC 2018

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 10:39:30AM -0600, Alex Schultz wrote:
> Currently open with pending patches (may need FFE):
> - https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/multiarch-support

I'd like an FFE for this, the open reviews are in pretty good shape and
mostly merged. (or +W'd).

We'll need another tripleo-common release after
https://review.openstack.org/537768 merges which I'd really like to do
next week if possible.

There is some cleanup that can be done but nothing that's *needed* for
rocky.

After that there is still a validation that I need to write, and docs to
update.

I appreciate the help and support I've had from the TripleO community to
get to this point.

Yours Tony.