[openstack-dev] [neutron] Stable review

Brian Haley haleyb.dev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 14:10:36 UTC 2018

On 07/12/2018 02:53 AM, Takashi Yamamoto wrote:
> hi,
>
> queens branch of networking-midonet has had no changes merged since
> its creation.
> the following commit would tell you how many gate blockers have been
> accumulated.
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/572242/
>
> it seems the stable team doesn't have a bandwidth to review subprojects
> in a timely manner. i'm afraid that we need some policy changes.

In the future I would recommend just adding someone from the neutron
stable team to the review, as we (I) don't have the bandwidth to go
through the reviews of every sub-project.  Between Miguel, Armando, Gary
and myself we can usually get to things pretty quickly.
https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/539,members

-Brian