[openstack-dev] [neutron] Stable review

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Thu Jul 12 09:13:09 UTC 2018

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 03:53:22PM +0900, Takashi Yamamoto wrote:
> hi,
>
> queens branch of networking-midonet has had no changes merged since
> its creation.
> the following commit would tell you how many gate blockers have been
> accumulated.
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/572242/
>
> it seems the stable team doesn't have a bandwidth to review subprojects
> in a timely manner.

The project specific stable team is responsible for reviewing those
changes.  The global stable team will review project specific changes
if they're requested to.  I'll treat this email as such a request.

Please ask a member of neutron-stable-maint[1] to take a look at your
review.

> i'm afraid that we need some policy changes.

No we need more contributors to stable and extended maintenance periods.
This is not a new problem, and one we're trying to correct.

Yours Tony.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/539,members