[openstack-dev] [nova] Rocky blueprint status tracking

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 17:40:19 UTC 2018

On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 16:12:21 -0500, Matt Riedemann wrote:
> On 6/15/2018 11:23 AM, melanie witt wrote:
>> Similar to last cycle, we have an etherpad for tracking the status of
>> approved nova blueprints for Rocky here:
>>
>> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-rocky-blueprint-status
>>
>> that we can use to help us review patches. If I've missed any blueprints
>> or if anything needs an update, please add a note on the etherpad and
>> we'll get it sorted.
>
> Thanks for doing this, I find it very useful to get an overall picture
> of where we're sitting in the final milestone.

Milestone r-3 (feature freeze) is just around the corner July 26 and
I've refreshed the status tracking etherpad, mostly because some of the
wayward blueprints are now ready for review. There are 3 blueprints
which have only one patch left to merge before they're complete.

Please check out the etherpad and use it as a guide for your reviews, so
we can complete as many blueprints as we can before FF. And please add
notes or move/add blueprints that I might have missed.

Thanks all,
-melanie