[openstack-dev] [neutron] Finalizing neutron-lib release for Rocky

Boden Russell bodenvmw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:39:29 UTC 2018

Howdy,
We need to have a final release of neutron-lib for Rocky by July 19th,
so we should probably propose a neutron-lib 1.18.0 release early next week.

To help focus our review efforts between now and then I'd like to ask
folks to tag any neutron-lib patches they deem necessary for Rocky with
the string "rocky-candidate" (just add a comment with "rocky-candidate"
to the patch). This will allow us to use a query [1] to focus our
efforts in this regard.

Please keep in mind that API reference patches don't fall into this
category as they are not based on pypi releases (IIUC).

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out on the
#openstack-neutron channel.

Cheers

[1]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/neutron-lib+comment:rocky-candidate