[openstack-dev] [requirements][taskflow] networkx migration

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Jul 10 16:29:21 UTC 2018

Excerpts from Matthew Thode's message of 2018-07-10 10:59:33 -0500:
> On 18-07-09 15:15:23, Matthew Thode wrote:
> > We have a patch that looks good, can we get it merged?
> >
> > https://review.openstack.org/#/c/577833/
> >

> Anyone from taskflow around?  Maybe it's better to just mail the ptl.

We could use more reviewers on taskflow (and have needed them for a
while). Perhaps we can get some of the consuming projects to give it a
little live so the Oslo folks who are less familiar with it feel
confident of the change(s) this close to the final release date for
non-client libraries.

Doug