[openstack-dev] [ironic] "mid-cycle" call Tuesday, July 17th - 3 PM UTC

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 16:28:05 UTC 2018

Fellow ironicans!

Lend me your ears!  With the cycle quickly coming to a close, we
wanted to take a couple hours for high bandwidth discussions covering
the end of cycle for Ironic, as well as any items that need to be
established in advance of the PTG.

We're going to use bluejeans[1] since it seems to work well for
everyone, and I've posted a rough agenda[2] to an etherpad. If there
are additional items, please feel free to add them to the etherpad.

-Julia

[1]: https://bluejeans.com/437242882/
[2]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-rocky-midcycle