[openstack-dev] Fwd: [TIP] tox release 3.1.1

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Mon Jul 9 20:42:02 UTC 2018

On 07/09/2018 11:16 AM, Eric Fried wrote:
> Doug-
>
> 	How long til we can start relying on the new behavior in the gate?  I
> gots me some basepython to purge...

I want to point out that most projects require a rather old version of
tox, so chances are most people are not staying up to date with the very
latest version.  I don't love the repetition in tox.ini right now, but I
also don't love that immediately bumping the lower bound for tox is
going to be kind of disruptive to a lot of people.

1: http://codesearch.openstack.org/?q=minversion&i=nope&files=tox.ini&repos=