[openstack-dev] [tc] Technical Committee Update for 3 July

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Jul 5 13:25:54 UTC 2018

Excerpts from Hongbin Lu's message of 2018-07-03 22:06:41 -0400:

> > Discussions about affiliation diversity continue in two directions.
> > Zane's proposal for requirements for new project teams has stalled a
> > bit. The work Thierry and Mohammed have done on the diversity tags has
> > brought a new statistics script and a proposal to drop the use of the
> > tags in favor of folding the diversity information into the more general
> > health checks we are doing. Thierry has updated the health tracker page
> >

> Hi,
>
> If appropriate, I would rather to nominate myself as the liaison for the
> Zun project. I am the first PTL of the project and familiar with the
> current status. I should be more appropriate for doing the health
> evaluation for this project. Please let me know if it is possible for me to
> participant.
>
> Best regards,
> Hongbin

The point of the health check process is to have the TC actively
reach out to each team to see how things are going and identify
potential issues before they turn into full blown problems. So,
while I'm sure Zane and Thierry would welcome your input, we want
them to draw their own conclusions about the state of the project.

Doug