[openstack-dev] [sahara][ptg] Sahara schedule

Jeremy Freudberg jeremyfreudberg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 17:48:39 UTC 2018

Tuesday+Wednesday positive: gives time on Monday for the API SIG (I
personally would like to be there) and the Ask-me-anything/goal help
room

Tuesday+Wednesday negative: less time for Luigi (if he is at PTG) to
do QA things (but QA will also be there on Thursday)

Tuesday+Wednesday negative: the further we go into the week, the more
there is a risk that I am needed back at school (although from what I
can see now this will not be a problem)

Basically you can pick whatever days, and then I will make it work. I
don't want to be accountable for such a decision.