[openstack-dev] [Glance][PTL] Nomination for Glance PTL for Rocky cycle

Erno Kuvaja ekuvaja at redhat.com
Wed Jan 31 13:03:05 UTC 2018

Hi all,

After lengthy discussions and careful thinking I have thrown my name
into the hat for Glance PTL. You can find my thoughts from the
candidacy patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/539196/

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank most recently Brian but also
our other former PTLs from Mark to Flavio and everyone in between that
I've had pleasure to work with for running the show and showing the
way. You guys have been integral part of me growing to the point where
I dare to do this.

Nominations are still open and having an election is healthy so if any
of you are still thinking of nominating yourselves, there's time until
Fri. Don't miss the deadline or you will get me by default ;)

Best,
Erno jokke Kuvaja