[openstack-dev] [glance] Q-3 milestone released

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 04:39:02 UTC 2018

Glance 16.0.0.0b3 was released today,  The tag was created at this commit:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/glance/commit/?id=631add1ba849eac67ecb36ea4c90b57a300a96fa
which is dated Thu, 18 Jan 2018 12:09:11 +0000

As you'll notice, that was about 2 weeks ago.  Which prompts the
question, why did we wait so long to release it.

Q: Why that commit?