[openstack-dev] [manila][ptl] Stepping down as Manila PTL

Ben Swartzlander ben at swartzlander.org
Tue Jan 30 19:56:49 UTC 2018

After leading the Manila project for 5 years, it's time for me to step
down. I feel incredibly proud of the project and the team that's worked
to bring Manila from an idea at the Folsom design summit to the
successful project is it today.

Manila has reached a point of stability where I feel like it doesn't
need me to spend all my time pushing it forward, and I can change my
role to contributor and let someone else lead.

I'm thankful for all the support the project has received from
contributors and from the larger OpenStack community.

-Ben Swartzlander