[openstack-dev] [nova][ceilometer] versioned notifications coverage

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Tue Jan 30 15:01:44 UTC 2018

hi,

we've had an open item to consume versioned notifications in ceilometer.
the question that remains is: do all unversioned notifications have a
versioned version or are there still some items missing?

the blocker for us is that we can't consume both as then we'd end up
duplicating data but we also can't consume versioned notifications
exclusively or we'll miss data.

apologies, if this is captured somewhere, just figured this is easier.

cheers,
--
gord