[openstack-dev] [designate] designate-core updates

Graham Hayes gr at ham.ie
Mon Jan 29 16:15:20 UTC 2018

Another update to the designate-core team:

+ eandersson
- timsim
- kiall

eandersson has been a long term reviewer and end user of designate who
has consistently performed good, and detail orientated reviews.

Unfortunately both Kiall and Tim have moved on to other areas, and as
such have not had the time to be consistent with their reviews.

I would like to thank Kiall (the projects original founder) and Tim
for the help they have provided over the years, and for taking the
time to do reviews even after they were working on other areas.

If anyone thinks that they, or someone else would be a good core
reviewer for Designate, please let me know, on this email,
or on IRC (mugsie on freenode).

Thanks

- Graham