[openstack-dev] [charms][nova-compute] Services not running that should be: nova-api-metadata

James Beedy jamesbeedy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 00:24:29 UTC 2018

Trying to bring up an Openstack, I keep hitting this issue where
nova-compute is giving a status "Services not running that should be:
nova-api-metadata" - are others hitting this?

juju status | https://paste.ubuntu.com/26480769/

Its possible something has changed in my infrastructure, but I feel like
when I deployed this same config last week I had a solid deploy with no
errors.

I know there are too many components and configuration to start
troubleshooting with this little detail, just thought I would check in
before diving in head first.

Thanks