[openstack-dev] [infra][all] New Zuul Depends-On syntax

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Sat Jan 27 15:36:38 UTC 2018

Eric Fried <openstack at fried.cc> writes:

> For my part, I tried it [1] and it doesn't seem to have worked.  (The
> functional test failure is what the dep is supposed to have fixed.)  Did
> I do something wrong?
>
> [1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/533821/12

If you examine the "items:" section in this file:

  http://logs.openstack.org/21/533821/12/check/openstack-tox-functional/9066bb2/zuul-info/inventory.yaml

You will see that Zuul collected the following changes to test together:

526541,19
533808,6
521098,29
521187,29
535463,3
536624,3
536625,4
537648,5
533821,12

All on the master branch of nova.  The change you specified,
"https://review.openstack.org/#/c/536545/" is not present.

The reason is that, contrary to earlier replies in this thread, the
/#/c/ version of the change URL does not work.

I'm sure we can fix that, but for the moment, we'll need to use the

-Jim