[openstack-dev] [trove] Not running for Trove PTL

Zhang Fan zh.f at outlook.com
Wed Jan 24 16:30:50 UTC 2018

What a pity.

Thanks so much for your remarkable work for trove in the last cycle, it’s my pleasure to work with you. Wish you the best!

From Fan’s plastic iPhone

On 25 Jan 2018, at 00:24, Manoj Kumar <kumarmn at us.ibm.com<mailto:kumarmn at us.ibm.com>> wrote:

I have had the good fortune to be the PTL for Trove the last cycle.
During this period, I was able to oversee a resurgence of community participation in Trove.
As the project continues to evolve, it could use some new leadership.
I wanted to clear the path for others to run.
So I do not intend to nominate myself for the Rocky cycle.

Cheers,
- Manoj