[openstack-dev] [openstack-helm] Requesting availability for Office Hours

MCEUEN, MATT MM9745 at att.com
Tue Jan 23 21:05:47 UTC 2018

OpenStack-Helm team,

We're seeking to accelerate onboarding of new team members and shorten the learning curve.  One idea that has resonated is to have team office hours, where experienced team members set aside time to answer questions and help newer team members get up to speed in the IRC channel.  We'd like for all core reviewers to have office hours, in addition to other team members who are willing to help!

To get maximum participation and good cross-time-zone coverage, we'd like to pick 2-4 hours in the week that fit everyone's schedules best.
If you're an OSH core or interested in helping, can you please fill times in a *typical* week you could set time aside?   Once the results are in, we'll pick a few times that seem to work best for everyone.

https://doodle.com/poll/say7eiy5573vthqe

Click the "Calendar" tab to get a more readable view.

Thanks!
Matt McEuen