[openstack-dev] [tripleo] TripleO CI end of sprint status

Arx Cruz arxcruz at redhat.com
Tue Jan 23 10:43:04 UTC 2018

Hello,

Sorry the delay...

On January 17 we came the end of sprint using our new team structure, and
here’s the highlights.

Sprint Review:

On this sprint, the team worked in the first steps to have metrics enabled
in Tripleo Jobs. With this in place will be easier to identify places where
we are seeing the code taking more time than usual, and will be easier to
developers identify more easily where to focus.

One can see the results of the sprint via https://tinyurl.com/yb4z5gd4

Ruck and Rover

What is Ruck and Rover

One person in our team is designated Ruck and another Rover, one is
responsible to monitoring the CI, checking for failures, opening bugs,
participate on meetings, and this is your focal point to any CI issues. The
other person, is responsible to work on these bugs, fix problems and the
rest of the team are focused on the sprint. For more information about our
structure, check [1]

List of bugs that Ruck and Rover were working on:

   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1741445 -
   tripleo-ci-centos-7-scenario002-multinode-oooq-container failing with
   timeout in deploy overcloud
   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1741850 - VolumeEncryptionTest
   is failing in tripleo-ci-centos-7-scenario002-multinode-oooq-container with
   request timeout
   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1742080 - Job
   tripleo-quickstart-gate-newton-delorean-quick-basic fails with missing
   ci_centos_libvirt.yml
   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1742435 -
   tripleo-quickstart-gate-master-delorean-quick-basic failing to parse
   jenkins env vars
   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1742465 -
   periodic-tripleo-ci-centos-7-ovb-3ctlr_1comp-featureset002-ocata is failing
   with Resource could not be found on mistral
   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1742557 - quickstart reproducer
   create script is getting skipped
   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1742528 - ovb jobs in rdo-cloud
   are not logging the overcloud nodes

We also have our new Ruck and Rover for this week:

   -

   Ruck
   -

      John Trownbridge - trown|ruck
      -

   Rover
   -

      Wesley Hayutin - weshay|ruck

If you have any questions and/or suggestions, please contact us

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/509280/