[openstack-dev] [heat] Move meeting time to 14:00 UTC weekly

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 09:03:59 UTC 2018

Hi team

As previously discussed in meeting,  in order to cover as many members as
possible with meeting schedule,
we will move our meeting time one hour later.
We keep looking for a perfect time for members(as much as we can get) to
join, it appears current meeting time isn't that ideal.
So starting this week, our meeting will change to 14:00 UTC weekly on
Wednesday which is exactly one hour later than current meeting schedule
Feel free to gives any feedback, otherwise see you around 14:00 UTC
Wednesday

--
May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,

*Rico Lin*irc: ricolin