[openstack-dev] [all][tc] Clarifying testing recommendation for interop programs

Graham Hayes gr at ham.ie
Thu Jan 18 17:52:39 UTC 2018

On 18/01/18 16:25, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> Excerpts from Graham Hayes's message of 2018-01-18 15:33:12 +0000:

<snip/>

> In the past the QA team agreed to accept trademark-related tests from
> all projects in the tempest repo. Has that changed?

There has not been an explict rejection but in all conversations the
response has been "non core projects are outside the scope of tempest".

Honestly, everytime we have tried to do something to core tempest
we have had major pushback, and I want to clarify this before I or
someone else put in the work of porting the base clients, getting CI
configured*, and proposing the tests to tempest.

- Graham

* With zuulv3 this is *much* easier, so not as big a deal as it once was

<snip/>