[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Ocata to Pike upgrade job is working as of today.

Tristan Cacqueray tdecacqu at redhat.com
Thu Jan 18 06:18:56 UTC 2018

On January 17, 2018 1:39 pm, Emilien Macchi wrote:
[snip]
> The last time I asked how we could make RDO jobs voting, it was
> something in Software Factory to enable, but I'm not sure about the
> details.

It doesn't seems like there is something to change in
review.rdoproject.org, Third Party CI can vote on
review.openstack.org through gerrit configuration,
for example here is how Nova does it:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/project-config/tree/gerrit/acls/openstack/nova.config#n4

The RDO account is rdothirdparty (id: 23181).

-Tristan