[openstack-dev] [tripleo] storyboard evaluation

Emmet Hikory persia at shipstone.jp
Tue Jan 16 15:31:48 UTC 2018

Emilien Macchi wrote:

> What we need to investigate:
> - how do we deal milestones in stories and also how can we have a
> dashboard with an overview per milestone (useful for PTL + TripleO
> release managers).

    While the storyboard API supports milestones, they don’t work very similarly to “milestones” in launchpad, so are probably confusing to adopt (and have no UI support).  Some folk use tags for this (perhaps with an automatic worklist that selects all the stories with the tag, for overview).

>  - how to update old Launchpad bugs with the new link in storyboard
> (probably by hacking the migration script during the import).

    There had been a task on the migration story to do this, but it it was dropped in favour of project-wide communications, rather than per-bug communications.  An add-on script to modify bugs after migration is complete is probably a richer solution than direct modification of the current migration script (which allows multiple runs to keep up to date during transition), if tripleO wishes per-bug communication.

    Some context at https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2000876

—
Emmet HIKORY