[openstack-dev] [horizon][trunk][ngdetails] Trunk admin panel and changes related to ngdetails patches

Lajos Katona lajos.katona at ericsson.com
Fri Jan 12 15:32:26 UTC 2018

Hi Horizon Team

I read the meeting log
(http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/horizon/2018/horizon.2018-01-10-20.00.log.html)
and if I understand well the proposal is to merge part of the ngdetails
patches
(https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bug/1681627+(status:open) ) in
Queens, and address the remaining issues in Rocky, am I right?

Could you help me to find a way to proceed with the remaining trunk
related patches which are dependent on the above patches
(https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/horizon+status:open+AND+owner:%22Lajos+Katona+%253Clajos.katona%2540ericsson.com%253E%22).

What do you think, shall I remove the dependency for ngdetails fix and
add TODOs or similar to the code or wait for and help Shu with his work?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards
Lajos