[openstack-dev] [qa] [tc] Need champion for "cold upgrades capabilities" goal

Masayuki Igawa masayuki.igawa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 03:13:42 UTC 2018

Hi Emilien,

I'd love to take this role!
I have some tempest experience but not QA work which you mentioned
(devstack, grenade, zuul layout) that much. However, I think it will
be a very good opportunity to step-up.

So, for me, the next step might be to know grenade / upgrade jobs /
plugin mechanizm deeply. And I suppose we need some documentation
about "how to support upgrade" based on the requirements for the other
projects (and me :).

Any suggestion and/or comments are welcome!

-- Masayuki