[openstack-dev] Retirement of astara repos?

Swapnil Kulkarni coolsvap at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 05:55:52 UTC 2018

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 3:50 AM, Sean McGinnis <sean.mcginnis at gmx.com> wrote:
> While going through various repos looking at things to be cleaned up, I noticed the last commit for openstack/astara
> was well over a year ago. Based on this and the little bit I have followed with this project, it’s my understanding that
> there is no further work planned with Astara.
>
> Should these repos be retired at this point? Or is there a reason to keep things around?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sean McGinnis (smcginnis)

Sean,

There have been a set of e-mails from Andreas in Dec for the inactive
projects [1] [2] [3] [4] with less or no responce. Just FYI.

[1] Astara: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-December/125350.html
[2] Cerberor: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-December/125351.html
[3] Evoque: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-December/125352.html
[4] puppet-apps-site: