[openstack-dev] [sahara] Sahara Rocky PTG

Telles Nobrega tenobreg at redhat.com
Tue Jan 9 12:30:27 UTC 2018

Hi Saharans and interested folks,

We are about getting close to the Rocky PTG and the sooner we start putting
our minds together to make the best of the week the better.
I started an etherpad <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/sahara-rocky-ptg> where
we should add our topic ideas and I will later on organize a schedule based
on what we have there.

Lets get as many idea as possible asap so we have time to prepare to them
all.

Thanks in advance.

--

TELLES NOBREGA

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Red Hat Brasil  <https://www.redhat.com/>

Av. Brg. Faria Lima, 3900 - 8º andar - Itaim Bibi, São Paulo

tenobreg at redhat.com
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
 Red Hat é reconhecida entre as melhores empresas para trabalhar no Brasil
pelo Great Place to Work.