[openstack-dev] [ openstack-dev ][ tripleo ] unplanned outtage in RDO-Cloud

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Tue Feb 27 21:12:15 UTC 2018

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 8:41 PM, David Moreau Simard <dmsimard at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Please be wary of approving changes since the Third Party CI is out of
> order until this is resolved.
>
> David Moreau Simard
> Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO
>
> dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]
>

> On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 5:40 PM, Wesley Hayutin <whayutin at redhat.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 12:09 PM, Wesley Hayutin <whayutin at redhat.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Greetings,
> >>
> >> The TripleO CI in RDO-Cloud has experienced an unplanned outage and is
> >> down at this time.  We will update this thread with more information
> >> regarding when the CI will be brought back online as it becomes
> available.
> >>

> >> Thank you!
> >> Wes Hayutin
> >

> > FYI..
> > The latest estimate for the unplanned outtage to TripleO-CI in RDO-Cloud
> is
> > that it will take a number of business days to resolve the issues.
> >
> > Thank you!

FYI..

First, thank you for your patience while the CI jobs in RDO Cloud were down.
There are not a lot details to share regarding the outtage at this time,
however services are being restored at this moment and we should see the
3rd party jobs and promotion jobs running shortly with some results rolling
in by the morning.
The effort to restore services involves several teams and takes a bit of
coordination.  I'm happy to report that all the teams involved have very
dedicated engineers and we're making good progress.

Thanks to David Manchado, David Simard and the TripleO CI squad.