[openstack-dev] [loci] Removing deprecated project-specific Loci repositories

Chris Hoge chris at openstack.org
Tue Feb 27 12:58:39 UTC 2018

On October 17, 2017, the Loci team retired the project-specific
Loci repositories in favor of a single repository. This was done to
consolidate development and prevent the anti-pattern of one repository
with duplicated code for every OpenStack project.

After this five month deprecation period, in which we have provided no
support for those repositories, and with all development focused on the
primary Loci repository, we are officially requesting[1] that the project
specific repositories be removed from OpenStack infra hosting.

* Loci has no requirements synching
* The project-specific repositories have no project gating.
* We have zeroed out the project-specific repositories

If you're interested in Loci, the primary repository and project
remains active, and we encourage your use and contributions.[2]

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/548268/
[2] https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/loci/