[openstack-dev] [PTL][SIG][PTG]Team Photos

Kendall Waters kendall at openstack.org
Tue Feb 27 10:59:30 UTC 2018

Hi Luke and everyone,

Please meet at the registration desk on level 5. Make sure you and your team are on time so we can stay on schedule.

For teams that are less than 20 people, we will be taking the pictures on the side of the pitch and for the teams that are over 20 people, the pictures will be taken in the stands. As a reminder, NO ONE is allowed on the grass so please do not step directly on the pitch when we take the pictures.

Cheers,
Kendall