[openstack-dev] [PTG] Project interviews at the PTG

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Feb 26 11:32:33 UTC 2018

A HUGE thank you to all of the people who have signed up to do
interviews at the PTG. Tuesday is now completely full, but I still have
space/time on the remaining days.

I have set up on the 4th floor. Turn left when you exit the lifts, and
I'm set up by the couches in the break area.

Please check the schedule first before dropping in, but if I'm
available, we can do a walk-in if you have the time.

Thanks!

--Rich

http://youtube.com/RDOCommunity

--