[openstack-dev] [k8s][ptg] SIG-K8s Scheduling for Dublin PTG

Chris Hoge chris at openstack.org
Mon Feb 26 11:25:16 UTC 2018

Initial scheduling is live for sig-k8s work at the PTG. Tuesday morning is
going to be devoted to external provider migration and documentation.
Late morning includes a Kolla sesison. The afternoon is mostly free, with
a session set aside for testing. If you have topics you'd like to have
sessions on please add them to the schedule. If you’re working on k8s
within the OpenStack community, there is a team photo at scheduled
for 3:30.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/sig-k8s-2018-dublin-ptg

Chris