[openstack-dev] [heat] heat-dashboard is non-free, with broken unit test env

Xinni Ge xinni.ge1990 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 08:29:59 UTC 2018

Hi there,

We are aware of the javascript embedded issue, and working on it now, the
patch will be summited later.

As for the unittest failure, we are still investigating it. We will contant
you as soon as we find out the cause.

Sorry to bring troubles to you. We will be grateful if you could wait for a
little longer.

Best Regards,

Xinni

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 5:41 AM, Thomas Goirand <zigo at debian.org> wrote:

> On 02/21/2018 05:54 PM, Corey Bryant wrote:
> >

> > On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 9:35 AM, Thomas Goirand <zigo at debian.org
> > <mailto:zigo at debian.org>> wrote:
> >
> >     Hi there!
> >
> >     I'm having big trouble package heat-dashboard for Debian. I hope I
> can
> >     get help through this list.
> >
> >     In here:
> >
> >     heat_dashboard/static/dashboard/project/heat_
> dashboard/template_generator/js/
> >
> >     we have minified *only* versions of Javascript.
> >

> > There's also a bug open for this:
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/heat-dashboard/+bug/1747687
> >
> > Regards,
> > Corey
>
> Thanks for the link and filing this bug.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Thomas Goirand (zigo)

葛馨霓 Xinni Ge