[openstack-dev] [all] [QA] [interop] [keystone] [glance] [cinder] [tc] [ptg] QA Sessions for related cross projects

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Fri Feb 23 08:24:17 UTC 2018

Hi All,

QA team is planning to discuss few topics in Dublin PTG which need
discussion and attention from related projects. If you can plan or ask
someone from your team to present your projects, it will be more
productive discussions.

I am listing 2 such topic:

1. "Interop test for adds-on project": Wed 1.30 -2.00 PM
 Related projects are interop, heat, designate, TC. This is open
discussion topic in last cycle [1] and i do not think we have final
consensus for this. Let's discuss it f2f and hopefully close this one
with most agreed approach.

2. "Remove Deprecated APIs tests from Tempest." Wed 2.00 - 3.00 PM
Related projects are glance, cinder, keystone. This is to remove the
testing of Deprecated APIs. We have been discussing this over last
couple of cycle but not finished yet. I would like to get related
project agreement on removing their deprecated API testing and the
best way to do that. I will prepare some sample patches to hava a
glance of what is going to be removed and the approach of removal.

More details on those sessions can be found on QA PTG etherpad -
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/qa-rocky-ptg

..1 http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-January/126146.html

Have a safe travel and see you all in Dublin.

-gmann